Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Do I really need to know that??


by: Rachel Snyder

I'm sure all of you come across the facebook messages, notes and wall post SURVEYS that ask you embarrassing questions and/or annoying questions about yourself that NOBODY really needs to know about you (and the ones that would be interesting you leave blank....I know, I do it too.) But, hey, maybe that's the point.....maybe it's interesting b/c we feel like nobody else knows what we're reading about you (even though we have 20 tagged friends in view as we read the post on the right side panel in the note). Dispite my doubts and since everybody I talk to seems to enjoy these notes sooo much....I want you to know 3 things you probably don't know about me, Rachel Snyder, HSM Ministry Assistant.

1. I say a few words a bit differently than EVERYBODY else...I guess.
For instance...... you say "orange juice" --- I say, "ornch-juice"
Or....................... you say "milk" ---------- I say, "melk"
Last one............ you say "down stairs" --- I say, "downt stairs"
So what? I think YOU say words "funny" too.

2. I love eating frosted flakes on my ice cream. Try it. It's incredible.

Last but not least...
3. I ashamedly admit that when I'm in the car by myself ... I listen to Delilah....you know "love someone...requests and dedications. I'm really not one for the mushy-gushy stuff of life...I'm not really one for soft-rock either. But there's something about her that MAKES me listen. Yeah, I bet you never would have guessed that one.

No comments: