Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pearce Perry

Hey what is up this is Pearce Perry. Today I am job shadowing are awesome youth Pastor Nick Cleveland. I figure while everybody is visiting Peter Kern, who just chopped off his finger, that it would be a good idea to “blog” my day to you guys! So today my mom took me to the church offices and right when I get here Nick says that were going on a hospital visit. So I was like well gezze I get here and right off the back I’m going to the hospital to go pray for this guy. Get in there, Nick does the thing he does. We head back to the church and right away he shows me the offices. Now I’ve been going here for like 3 months and to see how many pastors there are for ONE church you guys have a lot, which is cool and all there just a lot of pastors here. So Ben says that we have to find big boxes for Sunday for the new series “SoWhat about…?” Well see it really hard to find boxes for the sermon. So than they say I have to search the World Wide Web for power point slides and I have to find you ready…….200 of them. That is A LOT! But is that bad actually. Now I have to ask questions to Pastor Nick and I have no clue what I’M going to do after lunch. Well I got to get some homework done. Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pearce it was AWESOME to have you in the office today, brother! You're welcome back any time.

Pastor Nick