Monday, November 23, 2009

Soon

In HSM yesterday morning, we discussed eternity and if we are ready to enter eternity. For the unbeliever, he must make a decision to follow Jesus to spend eternity in heaven. But what about the believer...is HE ready to go to heaven? Many of us aren't. I know I don't feel ready. There are so much we want to do; so many dreams to be fulfilled. Still, if we are to love God with all of our heart, wouldn't that include desiring heaven and to be in his presence.

We ended the morning service with a drama some of our students participated in to depict what it will be like worshiping around God's throne. They did it to the song "Soon" by Brooke Fraser. The chorus says:

I will be with the One I love
With unveiled face I'll see Him
There my soul will be satisfied
Soon and Very Soon


Soon from Wooster Grace Students on Vimeo.

No comments: